Saturday, April 10, 2010

Devil's Backbone 4-10-10

I did Devil's Backbone again this week. I started at Coyote Ridge this time and went towards Devil's Backbone. I did two different routes but they didn't differ greatly. It was another nice day and wasn't nearly as busy as I thought it might be. I even ran about 4 miles of it so my legs are a bit stiff but I feel good overall. Trail running is kind of fun...I don't want anyone to hold me to that statement though! I still don't appreciate running and I'm not going to set any records!

Hike: Coyote Ridge to Devil's Backbone
Trails Used: See Map Below
Distance: 10.4 Miles
Difficulty: Easy
Moving average: 4.3 mph
Overall average: 4.3 mph
Moving Time: 2 hrs, 24 min
Stopped Time: 2 min, 04 sec
Total Ascent: 1603 ft.
Maximum elevation: 5850 ft.






No comments:

Post a Comment